ASSESS Motivation is an assessment that helps in pinpointing and identifying the candidate’s motivators across 4 major clusters of factors, namely: Physiological; Relatedness; Growth; and Work Dynamics-related factors. The candidate is assessed on 15 sub-dimensions to identify the factors that contribute most and least to her/his motivation to work and perform, as well as those factors that reduce her/his motivation to work. This assessment, therefore, provides in-depth insights to the candidate’s underlying motivations; thus helping in matching the right candidate to the right job and culture (hence, person-job fit and person-organisation fit). Furthermore, it provides valuable information that would guide an effective process of compensation and provision of incentives. ‘Immersion’ is to be added as a 16th sub-dimension. This is related to deep mental involvement in tasks, entailing deep thinking and reflection.
ASSESS Motivation Questionnaire report provides a detailed description of the candidate’s critical motivating, non-motivating, and demotivating factors. The report clarifies, on a broader level, whether the candidate is intrinsically or extrinsically motivated; and, on a narrower level, which of the measured factors contribute the most and the least to, or have no effect, or have negative effect on her/his motivation. The 15 sub-dimensions across which the candidate is assessed are as follows: Material Rewards and Job Security as Basic/Physiological aspects; Teamwork and Affiliation as Social Affection Relatedness factors; Power & Status and Recognition as Self-Esteem Relatedness factors; Achievement, Autonomy, Advancement, Development, and Pressure to Succeed as Growth Factors; and Flexibility, Variety, Competition, and Job Challenge as Work Dynamics-related factors.
- We speak people. We understand how to realize their potential and drive behaviour change.
- We understand work. How to organize it and get it done as effectively as possibly.
- We dig deep. We provide granularity on organization structure: roles, accountabilities, decision rights, rewards, the competencies you need in your people and how to drive behaviour change.
- We’re collaborative. We build the solution with you so everyone feels they have a stake in its success.
- We define the standard. We built the region’s most widely used competency framework, job evaluation methodology, and our powerful scenario-planning software accurately anticipates future workforce needs.
- We are data driven. We own the most comprehensive people databases in the world. We understand exactly what drives success in the workplace.
- We’ll see it through to the end. We don’t just provide a blueprint for success, we support organizations on every aspect of implementation.
Our thoughtful, data-driven approach supports our clients as they make critical choices about their people, their product and their plan. And our technology identifies unprecedented opportunities and efficiencies. The result? A holistic, achievable blueprint for success – guiding businesses through each critical step in their organizational growth and evolution.