Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to understand one’s emotions and manage them effectively. People, who possess higher degree of emotional intelligence tend to be stronger and more effective leaders, as research suggests. Higher emotional intelligence help us build better and stronger relationships and increase our cooperation efficiency. Research also suggests that EQ is a good predictor of success at work and in life.
The good news is that EQ skills can be improved through training and development by coaching employees to manage their emotions to achieve goals, build relationships, and influence others.
Our emotional intelligence assessment is available in Arabic and English. Take a free emotional intelligence assessment today.
- We speak people. We understand how to realize their potential and drive behaviour change.
- We understand work. How to organize it and get it done as effectively as possibly.
- We dig deep. We provide granularity on organization structure: roles, accountabilities, decision rights, rewards, the competencies you need in your people and how to drive behaviour change.
- We’re collaborative. We build the solution with you so everyone feels they have a stake in its success.
- We define the standard. We built the region’s most widely used competency framework, job evaluation methodology, and our powerful scenario-planning software accurately anticipates future workforce needs.
- We are data driven. We own the most comprehensive people databases in the world. We understand exactly what drives success in the workplace.
- We’ll see it through to the end. We don’t just provide a blueprint for success, we support organizations on every aspect of implementation.
Our thoughtful, data-driven approach supports our clients as they make critical choices about their people, their product and their plan. And our technology identifies unprecedented opportunities and efficiencies. The result? A holistic, achievable blueprint for success – guiding businesses through each critical step in their organizational growth and evolution.