ASSESS Aptitude comprises the same modules as the normal ASSESS Focus assessment. The main difference is that the CAT assessment is tailored to differentiate between the different levels of cognitive abilities of each candidate taking the assessment and changing the questions automatically and promptly – to align with the candidate’s demonstrated level of cognitive ability – based on the answers provided to the attempted questions. The underlying concept of the CAT is administering appropriate test items for the examinees relative to the measure of their individual abilities, and equating their scores across another group of items.
- We speak people. We understand how to realize their potential and drive behaviour change.
- We understand work. How to organize it and get it done as effectively as possibly.
- We dig deep. We provide granularity on organization structure: roles, accountabilities, decision rights, rewards, the competencies you need in your people and how to drive behaviour change.
- We’re collaborative. We build the solution with you so everyone feels they have a stake in its success.
- We define the cutting edge. We built the world’s most widely used job evaluation methodology, and our powerful scenario-planning software accurately anticipates future workforce needs.
- We are data driven. We own the most comprehensive people databases in the world. We understand exactly what drives success in the workplace.
- We’ll see it through to the end. We don’t just provide a blueprint for success, we support organizations on every aspect of implementation.
Our thoughtful, data-driven approach supports our clients as they make critical choices about their people, their product and their plan. And our technology identifies unprecedented opportunities and efficiencies. The result? A holistic, achievable blueprint for success – guiding businesses through each critical step in their organizational growth and evolution.