Front-end Software Developer
Interested in building something great. We are interested too! Join us at ASSESS as a Front-end Developer. The front-end Software Developer is primarily responsible for combining the art of graphical design with the art of programming to design and implement the visual elements that users see and interact with the back-end.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop user interfaces as provided by the UX/UI designer.
- Works closely with the Backend Developer and UX/UI designer to add new features to the software.
- Write high quality and well-structured code.
- Participate in code review.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements.
- Participate in sprint planning and issue writing.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience developing web applications Angular 6+.
- HTML, CSS and Typescript hands-on experience to build UI for web applications.
- Strong reactive programming skills and experience with RxJs .
- Familiar with NGRX is a plus.
- Familiar with Firebase is a plus.
- Fast learner.
- web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- SASS is a plus.
- Details orientation and logical thinking ability
- Proficiency in written English and in verbal Arabic & English
- Excellent time management and productivity
- Strong technical curiosity and interest to develop personal technical skills
- Office based job
- 9:00AM till 5:00PM
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.