ASSESS Talent Management is hiring a User Experience & User Interface Designer with the following qualifications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX, UI problems to develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using a computer, storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off users.
- Collaborate with product management and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback and Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Design and layout the web page by top prototyping tools. Apply interactive elements to make the web page more vivid.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a UI and UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping, user research, wireframes and user flows.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com