We are hiring!
ASSESS Talent Management has an exciting opening for a Psychometrician to join their team on full-time basis.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow at a very dynamic startup .. Join Our Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching into secondary data sources (research studies, journal articles, books), and conducting primary/field research for psychometric guidance.
- Writing drafts of competencies definition, positive and/or negative traits breakdown, test items (assessment construction), test analysis, equating, standard setting, score reporting, narrative reporting, reliability and validity studies, and other psychometric activities in order to produce commercialized solutions or for recruitment and development activities.
- Collaborating with ASSESS TM team, subject matter experts, and clients to improve current assessments.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform statistical analysis for basic and/or complex assessment or program evaluation assignments.
- Conceptualize psychometric theories and take initiatives for publishing research papers and driving new leading occupational psychology models.
- Assisting in any other role within ASSESS TM as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management (or a Relevant field)
• Academic qualifications in Psychology/ Occupational Psychology (Preferred but not a must)
• Proficiency in research activities
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Details orientation and logical thinking ability
• Strong technical curiosity and interest to develop personal technical skills
• Excellent time management and productivity
• Proficiency in written English and in verbal Arabic & English
- Office based job.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
ASSESS is a psychometric test publisher, people assessment, organizational assessment and talent management technology provider. Since 2015, ASSESS has pioneered the field of psychometric testing and occupational psychology research in the Middle East, in response to a growing need for home-grown occupational psychology and research practice that addresses domestic and regional challenges with respect to people, culture and talent.
Over the last few years, ASSESS has established itself as a trusted partner for talent management solutions to a wide range of customers ranging from multi-national corporations to large domestic and regional enterprise customers and public companies and entities.
ASSESS talent management and assessment practices span over 18 industries, namely aviation, banking, construction, education, FMCG, government, healthcare, information technology, insurance, management consulting, manufacturing, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, professional services & outsourcing, real estate development, utilities and telecommunications.
At ASSESS we work persistently to advance the occupational psychology field in the region through continuous research and development to capture latest advancements in talent management, psychometrics, neuropsychology and software engineering. Our teams always strive to deliver sustainable value to its customers by emphasizing the strategic importance of knowledge management as a tool of organizational and professional growth for all stakeholders.