We are hiring!
ASSESS Talent Management is looking to hire a Psychometrician to join their team on full-time basis.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow at a very dynamic startup .. Join Our Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching into secondary data sources (research studies, journal articles, books), and conducting primary/field research for psychometric guidance.
- Writing drafts of competencies definition, positive and/or negative traits breakdown, test items (assessment construction), test analysis, equating, standard setting, score reporting, narrative reporting, reliability and validity studies, and other psychometric activities in order to produce commercialized solutions or for recruitment and development activities.
- Collaborating with ASSESS TM team, subject matter experts, and clients to improve current assessments.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform statistical analysis for basic and/or complex assessment or program evaluation assignments.
- Conceptualize psychometric theories and take initiatives for publishing research papers and driving new leading occupational psychology models.
- Assisting in any other role within ASSESS TM as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management (or a Relevant field)
• Academic qualifications in Psychology/ Occupational Psychology (Preferred but not a must)
• Proficiency in research activities
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Details orientation and logical thinking ability
• Strong technical curiosity and interest to develop personal technical skills
• Excellent time management and productivity
• Proficiency in written English and in verbal Arabic & English
- Office based job.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com