Experienced (3-5 years)
ASSESS is a pioneer psychometric test publisher, assessment technology provider, and a talent acquisition and development software and business solutions company. ASSESS was established in 2015 to develop assessment products that are perfectly tailored for the specific needs of the Middle East region. Today, ASSESS has a very broad range of customers ranging from SMEs to large multinational corporations and government organizations. Our customers operate in a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, FMCG, oil & gas, logistics and telecommunications among others.
Additionally, ASSESS is a provider of organizational development and organizational research tools, such as management quality, employee engagement and 360° feedback questionnaires and surveys. Our assessment software suite is categorized into four distinctive product families.
ASSESS is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help build technology tools that support HR and talent management leaders addressing complex workplace challenges. ASSESS Product Managers work closely with customers, internal teams, and engineers to define, test, deploy, and track the success of product features.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strategically own a product area, driving the roadmap required to achieve significant gains in usage or other metrics aligned to with leadership.
- Conduct user research with customers, end-users, and internal teams, always keeping a pulse on user needs
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams to define scale and scope of new features
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Analyze product data to continuously optimize and improve features
- Prioritize among competing needs to best serve users
- Build communication and training materials during product launch for internal and external audiences
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years as a Product Manager at a high/fast-growth SaaS company
- Specific and formal knowledge of the product management discipline, which could include courses or certifications.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter, and are internally driven to make an impact
- Concrete projects where your initiatives have resulted in increased engagement and platform growth.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects, preferably experience working with a remote team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with OKRs frameworks
- Design Thinking experience preferable
- Experience with Reforge methodologies a plus.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com