Product Manager – Neuropsychology
Experienced (3-5 years)
ASSESS is a psychometric test publisher, people assessment, organizational assessment and talent management technology provider. Since 2015, ASSESS has pioneered the field of psychometric testing and occupational psychology research in the Middle East, in response to a growing need for home-grown occupational psychology and research practice that addresses domestic and regional challenges with respect to people, culture and talent.
Over the last few years, ASSESS has established itself as a trusted partner for talent management solutions to a wide range of customers ranging from multi-national corporations to large domestic and regional enterprise customers and public companies and entities.
ASSESS talent management and assessment practices span over 18 industries, namely aviation, banking, construction, education, FMCG, government, healthcare, information technology, insurance, management consulting, manufacturing, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, professional services & outsourcing, real estate development, utilities and telecommunications.
At ASSESS we work persistently to advance the occupational psychology field in the region through continuous research and development to capture latest advancements in talent management, psychometrics, neuropsychology and software engineering. Our teams always strive to deliver sustainable value to its customers by emphasizing the strategic importance of knowledge management as a tool of organizational and professional growth for all stakeholders.
ASSESS is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help build technology tools that support HR and talent management leaders addressing complex workplace challenges. ASSESS Product Managers work closely with customers, internal teams, and engineers to define, test, deploy, and track the success of product features.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strategically own a product area, driving the roadmap required to achieve significant gains in usage or other metrics aligned to with leadership.
- Conduct user research with customers, end-users, and internal teams, always keeping a pulse on user needs
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams to define scale and scope of new features
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Analyze product data to continuously optimize and improve features
- Prioritize among competing needs to best serve users
- Build communication and training materials during product launch for internal and external audiences
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years as a Product Manager at a high/fast-growth SaaS company
- Specific and formal knowledge of the product management discipline, which could include courses or certifications.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter, and are internally driven to make an impact
- Concrete projects where your initiatives have resulted in increased engagement and platform growth.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects, preferably experience working with a remote team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with OKRs frameworks
- Design Thinking experience preferable
- Experience with Reforge methodologies a plus.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.