Global Channel Partnership Manager
The Senior Global Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for the recruitment, development and growth of key target global channel partnerships. The role will participate in the strategy, planning, and execution of the overall sales strategy & growth for global channel partners for our products and services.
- Proven Sales Achievements as a “Hunter”
- Achievement of quarterly and annual goals by driving revenue and market share goals
- Support the Emerging Markets Sales Organization to build & execute Channel and Enterprise Business strategies
- Establish strong relationships both individual and organizational with channel partners
- Design, plan, and execute effective marketing and promotional campaigns with key channel partners
- Build long-term & successful partnerships through training & enablement, coaching of Channel Partners sales resources.
- Engage channel partners for quarterly/annual business planning and execution.
- Build, manage and maintain a healthy sales pipeline by understanding market opportunities, the needs of re-sellers and customers in order to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with the Product/Channel Marketing and Product Management to effectively promote products to re-sellers and customers, ensuring product/brand positioning, features and pricing are appropriately addressing market needs
- Recruit new partners to fill the gaps in coverage and penetration for the program.
- Perform wide range of customer selling activities, including sales presentations, product demonstrations/training, etc.
- Work closely with Channel Partners to close critical, complex, strategically or tactically important Enterprise deals with high visibility.
- Provide timely and accurate reports and documentation of operations, including periodic corporate development forecasts and business summaries
- Have excellent communication skills, communicating clearly and concisely using effective interpersonal and influencing skills both verbally and in writing
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to develop existing and new Global SI partnerships
- Help drive the creation of all related program materials required for successful sales enablement for the new channels
- Proven “Hunting” Sales Ability
- Out of the Box & Creative approach towards business development & Sales
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of successful sales or business development experience with domestic and international partners.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and executing successful channel sales strategies and go-to-mark approaches
- Demonstrated success in quota achievement and increased sales growth with channel/customers year to year
- Relationship building skills at multiple levels within customer and partner channel organizations
- Experience in consultative and solution selling
- Broad understanding of the global markets, culture and customs
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in business, marketing, or related field or equal work experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Travel required 50% of the time (frequency may be considerable, international travel as well)
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.