Full Stack Web Developer
ASSESS Talent Management is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to join their team full-time or part-time. This is an onsite only position.
- Iterating on web front ends using HMTL/CSS/JS, integrating with various back ends
- Coordinating with the development team on overall technical direction, including framework and library choices, optimization techniques, and best practices
- Tweaking and optimizing all aspects of web requests
- Working directly with a dedicated back end development team that is creating REST interfaces, templates/views, and data structures to integrate with
- Creating automated tooling to ease development and optimize workflows
- Communicating with technical leads to advise on technical feasibility and recommend implementation strategies
- Expert in HTML/CSS/JS, and comfortable working around and integrating with back end code and frameworks
- Strong knowledge of modern technologies, best practices, and load speed optimization techniques
- Ability to stay organized and productive while working on several projects simultaneously
- Broad understanding of the web development process
- Ability to work and coordinate with other developers on the team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience with C++, Java, or Python.
- Familiarity with AngularJS and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Experience with aspects of web technology beyond coding, such as HTTP server management, SSL certificates, OAuth, etc.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.