Back-end Software Developer
The Back-end Software Developer is primarily responsible for writing the web services and APIs to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. This encompasses developing server-wide web application logic, defining and maintaining the central database, and integrating the work of front-end developers into the application and webpages through building the relevant supportive infrastructure and back-end functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, integrate, and manage the database e.g. MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Integrate API
- Use back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Develop, deploy, and maintain content management system (CMS)
- Integrate cloud computing
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement security and data protection settings
- Generate analytics and statistics like system reports of server load, number of visitors, geography of visitors, etc.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop a backup system and restore technologies for website’s files and DB
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Knowledge of MVC architectures
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Details orientation and logical thinking ability
- Proficiency in written English and in verbal Arabic & English
- Excellent time management and productivity
- Strong technical curiosity and interest to develop personal technical skills
Office based job.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.